+86 6482 3419
2 months ago
Our client is a global leader in innovative technologies and lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. They are passionate about the work they do and hope to find a colleague with a shared passion for smart technologies and a sustainable future.
• Be family with the classification rules and operations terms in marine industry
• Adapt to the automation system and controller products
• Act as project engineer for Main Engine Propulsion Control, Monitoring and Alarming Control, Power Management System, Energy Management System, Battery Management System etc.
• Gain the comprehensive understanding of Lyngsoe marine automation system and topology
• Be family with Navigation products and sub-systems, e.g., Compass, Radar etc.
• Build the product level knowledge of all hardware components of Lyngsoe platform
• Own the application engineering knowhow and be able to debug the non-standard function blocks
• Support application engineers and engineering team in different type of projects and missions
• Provide technical support to service and commissioning team when there is a challenge on site
• Team up with the Engineering team in EU
• Bachelor’s degree or above. Major in Automation or Electrical Engineering and Automation
• Experience in process control software engineering/ system software engineering/ PLC software engineering
• Proven skills on C++/C#/JAVA programming language, or IEC coding experience is a plus
• Good understanding in software engineering, software architecture design experience is a plus
• Deep knowledge on common fieldbus communication. E.g., Modbus RTU, Profibus/NET, Ethernet etc.
• Knowledge on communication and interface to a foreign complex system with controllers is a plus
• Knowledge on electrical system engineering is a plus, specially, for hybrid marine power system, shaft generator system, dieselelectric propulsion system, multidrive control system etc.
• Interests and willing to learn the new knowledges and technology on electronics, control cards/boards etc.
• Good communication skills in English, verbally and writing.
• Marine Automation System and relevant commissioning background or experience is a plus
• Strong teamwork sense and keen eye for details, solution-oriented with problem solving skills
• Ability to travel and to be on site for troubleshooting in special escalated case