over 1 year ago
A leading renewable energy developer and investment company specialising in Solar PV and Battery Storage are seeking a Project Engineer to join their established Sydney office.
An office-based role, as Project Engineer you will be responsible for providing ad hoc project engineering advice on behalf of the wider team for the development phases of Solar PV and Battery Storage projects across Australia.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior candidate to join a well-respected, forward thinking company in a position of real value to the business. If successful, you will receive the necessary training and will work alongside accomplished industry professionals who will impart their unparrelled knowledge to allow you to progress quickly in your career development.
Skills, qualifications and experience required from you:
· Minimum one year’s experience in solar, onshore wind or battery storage projects in Australia
· Degree in relevant engineering subject. e.g. renewable energy, electrical engineering, etc
· Experience in an office environment
· Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to build rapport quickly and develop long-term relationships with stakeholder groups.
· A passion for the renewable energy / environmental sector
- Proficient computer skills using MS Excel, MS Word, and Outlook
- Eligibility to live and work in Australia