10 months ago
As a Development Manager, you will take the lead on progressing new and existing project developments through to construction stage. You will have good experience across the development process including site selection, land acquisition, planning and permitting, liaison with relevant stakeholders, contract negotiation, grid connection agreements etc.
- Manage the portfolio of renewable energy projects in development stage.
- Progress renewable energy sites from early stage development to financial close.
- Landholder and stakeholder engagement.
- Oversee negotiation and property agreements with rural landowners.
- Oversee community consultation.
- Engage with and manage external consultants.
- Manage grid connection processes.
- Proven project development experience in solar is key.
Skills, qualifications and experience required from you:
- Demonstrated stakeholder management capabilities.
- Relevant academic qualification (e.g. engineering, finance, environmental, planning etc).
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Eligibility to live and work in Australia.
- Ability to travel to site.