up to £70,000
2 months ago
A rare opportunity to join a leading international Solar developer with multiple offices across the UK as well as worldwide.
- Grid-connection application, assessment and acceptance process management
- To assess potential restrictions for development and highlight areas suitable for development
- Ensure and establish preliminary contact and approach landowners outlining possible terms for lease, and secure required contracts
- Identify landowners with suitable land for solar development, land option and lease agreements initiation and completion
- Local relationship management to ensure local support
- Plan and direct all activities required for the successful delivery of project development
- Develop and manage projects related to the interaction between users and the grid, ensuring that projects are delivered efficiently (within scope, time and cost)
- Maintaining contact with authorities, and driving a successful planning and adherence to timelines;
- Experience to support development in other European countries (e.g. Italy).
- 2-5 years pf experience in solar project development in Europe, with focus on UK;
- Language: fluency in English. Ability to speak Italian would be an asset;
- Profound knowledge of the energy sector in the UK;
- Profound knowledge of regulatory framework in UK and Europe;
- Strong local network and ability to establish and maintain it;
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting;
- Negotiation capabilities.