5 months ago
The Project Engineer position will be based on a renewable energy project site. You will work closely with the Project Controls Team, Project Managers, Superintendents, and the General Foreman.
You’ll be on a career development path to project management. It’s ok if you don’t yet have a deep understanding of electrical construction but be ready to learn and get fired up. You'll have the opportunity to soak up knowledge from everyone you work with – from the journeyman and general foreman to the project team assigning daily tasks. In addition to on-the-job experience and mentoring from your peers, you’ll attend vendor off site training opportunities, “Power Hour” training classes, and other learning opportunities.
- High School diploma or GED required
- New graduates welcome
- Candidates with a relevant electrical construction background preferred
- Must be willing to travel and/or relocate to remote project locations
- Good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Accubid Pro experience preferred
- Scheduling ability with Microsoft Projects and/or Primavera P6 experience a plus
- Satisfactory driving record
- Ability to work unsupervised