Up to £50,000 DOE
13 days ago
We are delighted to be working with a well renowned eMobility brand who are looking to hire a Product Manager as they further cement their status as a leader in a global EV market that is seeing exponential growth.
In this role you will work within an innovative team where you will create products across app and web in a rapid scale up environment. Working closely with senior leadership, you will have autonomy to put your own stamp on the product, having strong influence in the direction product takes.
- Leading role in the defining of the product roadmap across current and new products.
- Working collaboratively with other teams within the business to create high quality customer focussed solutions.
- Create proposals which you will then present to leadership and internal stakeholders.
This role will suit a driven Junior Product Manager looking to step up who has a passion for CleanTech, who is motivated by the prospect of working with a business making an impact in the fight against climate change.
- Product Development background.
- Experience across Apps & Web.
- Have strong CX skills.
- A/B testing.
- You must be a sucker for detail, a problem solver, be highly organised with the ability to organise your time effectively, comfortable working to deadlines.
- Being a skilled communicator is an absolute must, you will be dealing with internal stakeholders and leadership up to C Suite.
With a salary up to £50,000 DOE here lies a fantastic opportunity to build a career and stamp your mark with a forward thinking, very well-funded eMobility brand that are continuing to disrupt the market.