Competitive Salary (DOE)
7 months ago
Opportunity to join a leading Solar PV IPP, to support the Head of Procurement on the following tasks:
- Managing RFPs
- Proposal analysis
- Suppliers’ certification and qualification process
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Master’s degree in Renewables (highly valued).
- +2 year of experience in Procurement activities in the PV field - working on the EPC side is desirable.
- Sound knowledge of the main equipment and their different suppliers.
- Commercial experience is valuable