about 1 month ago
TGRC have partnered with a very well backed, innovative, pure play energy storage IPP truly at the forefront of critical green energy infrastructure in the United States.
TGRC's client is seeking a Director to lead on the procurement of battery storage equipment to cover the following activities: utility-scale battery energy storage projects for the Midwest United States, focusing on SPP and ERCOT. This is an exciting career opportunity to contribute to the success of the fastest growing standalone energy storage company in the US market.
- Develop relationships with and recommend equipment/service providers for consideration in upcoming RFPs
- Issue RFPs to battery energy storage system (BESS) equipment providers, balance of plant (BOP) equipment providers, and EPC contractors to cover full scope of equipment, installation, and O&M services
- Evaluate RFP responses and recommend equipment/service providers
- Negotiate contracts with equipment/service providers, including strategic/framework agreements where applicable
- Manage the relationship with equipment/service providers as issues arise during delivery, installation and O&M
- Prerequisite; prior experience of procuring project equipment and contractors for battery storage projects in the US.