€55,000 - €83,000 (Base)
about 1 month ago
The Green Recruitment Company is delighted to be working with a true Global Powerhouse in the Energy Generation & Trading space. They are looking to add a Process Safety Engineer with a strong operational background mixed with a conceptual and strategic understanding of Process Safety in generation assets.
- Drive the development of a proactive Process Safety Culture to prevent asset related accidents that could threaten personnel safety, the environment and the commercial future the firm’s assets
- Support the development of the strategy and action plans for improving Process Safety Management
- Actively engage with plants to support hazard identifications and to ensure that learnings from incidents and near misses are implemented
- Contribute to the improvement of the generic hazard and barrier register and support the Operational Risk Assessment Team with the implementation of the hazard analysis at sites
- Conduct investigations for significant Process Safety Incidents and Near Misses and support other teams with knowledge on investigation techniques
- Work together with HSSE on the reporting of KPIs and on the alignment of Incident Investigation and other Process Safety Management topics
- Support other teams within the business, esp. Russia and the Energy Services business, on Process Safety related topics
- Relevant university degree in engineering or science
- Relevant Operational experience or strong conceptual and strategic understanding of Process Safety in generation assets
- Experienced investigator with solid understanding of Investigation Techniques in the power industry or other similar high hazard industry
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.