Sevilleja de la Jara
Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 month ago
Join a fast growing renewables IPP seeking a PPA Origination Manager as an essential part of the business. It will be essential to gather market insight, structure new business transactions, and network with current and potential business partners.
- Actively identify and approach energy investment grade off-takers (both energy utilities and potential corporate clients) interested in PV energy supplying
- Structuring of PPA deals in terms of key commercial terms, settlement mechanics, guarantee structures etc.
- Financial modelling for pricing of PPA contracts, and PPA contracts negotiation, closing and implementation.
- Managing cooperation with external business and legal advisors
- Reporting PPA performance and analyse of the PPA, PV and energy market environment
- Actively supporting FP&A function related to PPA settlement, revenue management and PV asset management.
- Strong competencies in energy market incl. in-depth understanding of energy trading and PPA/cPPA origination in particular for renewables projects.
- Successful track record at managing project and business development at energy/renewables/PV and/ or international environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ideally degree educated in finance, legal or technical fields.