Up to £60,000
about 1 year ago
- Optimizing output and returns across the Reserve Power and Storage portfolio.
- Oversight and support of health & safety management process
- Ensuring both asset classes are operating within their permits and are adhering to all legislative requirements i.e environmental permits, gas allowances, planning requirements etc.
- Oversight of Technical Asset Manager, including regular meetings and ensuring compliance with contract.
- Stakeholder reporting & presenting regarding operational performance, both from a technical and financial perspective, demonstrating an understanding of the portfolios and key drivers of performance.
- Working with offtakers and specialists to maximise revenue streams, including investigation into new revenue opportunities offered by National Grid or local DNO’s.
- Regular site visits, delivering an inspection report and feeding back required actions to the wider team.
- Identify potential process improvements with a focus on efficiencies.
- Oversight of reinvestment and capital expenditure plans relating to operational peaker and storage assets
- Providing support and advice to the wider team, and generally supporting team objectives.