A rare opportunity to join a leading renewable energy investmend fund's
- Optimizing output and returns across the Reserve Power and Storage portfolio.
- Oversight and support of health & safety management process
- Ensuring both asset classes are operating within their permits and are adhering to all legislative requirements i.e environmental permits, gas allowances, planning requirements etc.
- Oversight of Technical Asset Manager, including regular meetings and ensuring compliance with contract.
- Stakeholder reporting & presenting regarding operational performance, both from a technical and financial perspective, demonstrating an understanding of the portfolios and key drivers of performance.
- Working with offtakers and specialists to maximise revenue streams, including investigation into new revenue opportunities offered by National Grid or local DNO’s.
- Regular site visits, delivering an inspection report and feeding back required actions to the wider team.
- Identify potential process improvements with a focus on efficiencies.
- Oversight of reinvestment and capital expenditure plans relating to operational peaker and storage assets
- Providing support and advice to the wider team, and generally supporting team objectives.
- A proactive and driven individual balanced with an enthusiastic and positive energy is a must.
- Experience of operating reserve power assets, including energy markets and trading.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and ability to present technical solutions clearly.
- Goal orientated, with strong negotiation skills necessary to achieve results. Outstanding project management and organisational characteristics.
- Immaculate attention to detail; ability to switch fluidly between the big picture and detail.
- Excellent English language skills.