NTD 150-200 million
10 months ago
Our client is a reputable solar project investor, they are looking to take on an Investment manager to help with the process of their overseas project transaction. The ideal candidate should be confident to work in a fast-paced and internationalized environment, familiar with project transaction/Execution.
- Assist the team leader in building and reviewing energy project financing models.
- Coordinate the negotiations, due diligence and execution of financial transactions.
- Support cross-border investment structuring, tax structuring, execution, and post-investment management.
- Efficiently draft concise periodic management updates for sophisticated transaction progress.
- Drive creation of related materials (IC memos, presentations, etc.)
- Support the manager for M&A transactions (build and maintain data room, financial model scenarios, supporting investor Q&A process, coordinate with third parties etc.)
- Plan and prioritize workload of the team, help communicate on timelines efficiently.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience (Financial modelling and valuation analysis)
- Strong numerical analysis and logic building skills
- Experienced with industry research to obtain market insights
- Self-motivated, and eager to learn infrastructure investment and M&A
- Detail-oriented, and a result-driven professional