Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 month ago
Join an international Solar PV IPP in the Operations and Maintenance department as an O&M Supervisor. You must have prior knowledge of the Chilean market with practical engineering experience and knowledge of security and monitoring systems.
- Responsible for managing operations and maintenance service for PV plants in line with Contractual obligations and Company Standards.
- Provides the technical expertise to lead the maintenance of solar systems to ensure conformity to contractual, manufacturer and existing national and local building codes.
- Provides support to the Operation and Maintenance Manager throughout the Solar PV Plant in the appointed operating and maintenance tasks to preserve the good condition and functionality of the facility.
- Play a key role in enforcing and maintaining all HSE procedures and protocols, in line with local regulations.
- Contracting and coordinating subcontractors or/and third parts service providers as well as supervising preventive, corrective, predictive and conditional maintenance of different equipment (LV, Inverter, transformers, etc.).
- Provide on-site management testing, be accountable for notifying of any potential risks, providing technical assistance for the Operation and Maintenance team and implementing a remote maintenance management system.
- Aid development and acquisition activities through site visits and supervising technical due diligence activities on-site, checking plant operation status and reporting incidents by remote tools.
- Manage the annual maintenance plan and the Operation and Maintenance annual OPEX budget, ensuring insurance policies are implemented and maintained and claims are properly handled.
- PV professional with operations and maintenance knowledge on inverters, HV, MV, monitoring and security systems.
- Training in LOTO (lock-out/tag-out) procedure, and other specific protective equipment and procedures.
- Experience in the Renewables industry (preferably Solar) with proficiency in remote control systems (SCADAs).
- Highly analytical, organised mindset with problem solving skills and the ability to evaluate a quote and respect the legal and regulatory aspects.
- Confident in communicating with external parties – outsourced Operation and Maintenance companies, subcontractors, insurance companies and technical advisors.
- English speaking.