Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance Shift Operative - Heating
- Posted 09 December 2020
- Salary £34,000
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnergy Management
- Contact NameLouis Blaser
An Global Powerhouse in the Net Zero Energy Space is looking for a Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based at a key East London Estate. The position is for a long-term energy contract at a well-known site in East London. This site supplies heat, chilling & electricity to consumers in the area.
You will come in and be responsible for the maintenance of district heating scheme generation and distribution equipment. This includes large scale boilers, CHP & chiller plant.
- Undertake the defined planned maintenance regime for all contractual obligations.
- Undertake repairs, re-active maintenance and minor installation works on plant.
- Diagnose and repair faults having due regard to customer care in this specific environment.
- Undertake proactive plant monitoring activities to ensure efficient utilisation of plant and equipment.
- Complete the relevant paperwork and report diligently.
- Any other relevant duties that maybe required, some of which maybe outside normal working hours.
- Full driving license (essential)
- Formal qualifications (minimum City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3) in Engineering.
- Knowledge and experience of large scale heating, chilling and electrical systems, both from a electrical/mechanical perspective.
- Practical experience with IT related monitoring systems (desirable).
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.