Our client is one of the leading control solution providers in the industrial control sector, they are looking to take on an experienced Marketing Manager to help develop a new market for their test and simulation business unit. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of electro-mechanical, control technology, he/she will be directly involved in developing and launching China market strategy.
- Lead the development of a new market sector together with cross-functional team and be accountable for market strategy, the voice of the customer, and the launch of the new marketing campaign.
- Take responsibility of the overall commercialization of Sales/Product engineering and marketing operation, including but not limited to product launch, go-to-market strategy planning, identification of key partners and support with sales opportunities.
- Responsible for incremental business growth as well as client growth.
- Execute the marketing plan together in close collaboration with sales (e.g. tradeshows and events, PR, advertising, internal communication…etc. to help drive the joint selling efforts.
- Be responsible for China market intelligence for solutions related to business incl. business analysis, trends and reporting, Study and analyze the Macro business environment and its impact on the business
- Perform competitor and trend analysis as constructive input for the portfolio development; Create regular reports for sales and management
- Strong business acumen, with an Engineering Degree. Having an MBA will be an advantage
- minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales and/or business development with leading organizations
- Industry Experience in at least one or two vertical segments (such as Automotive Tier Suppliers, or Industrial Automation). Having end-user experience will be an added advantage
- Solid analytical skills and structured thinking capabilities, well-demonstrated presentation skill, ability to converse with customer design teams confidently to understand their needs and pain points, and ability to translate customer needs into business and design requirements for the organization
- Proven competence in building trust, adaptability and change management, decision making, effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and content strategy skills
- Experience with account-based marketing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced consensus-driven, often ambiguous environment and carry out initiatives end-to-end
- Significant travel within the area of responsibility in China on a frequent basis.