Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 year ago
My client is a Large-Scale Energy Storage Developer who is looking to hire a Manager, Development. The client engages in the identification, development, construction, and operation of energy storage solution projects. This Manager will be responsible for the development of multiple utility scale energy storage projects in the NYISO region. This job requires a person who can act independently to manage internal resources and teams of consultants to advance complex projects and achieve development milestones from greenfield prospecting to construction-ready status.
A successful candidate will possess a strong understanding of the permitting, interconnection, and market frameworks involved in ensuring successful projects.
- Land Acquisition
- Public Relations and outreach
- Electrical Interconnection
- Regulatory Processes
- Project Management
- Resource Management
- Internal Coordination
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of two (2) years of proven development experience within the NYISO region preferred, but not a must
- Ability to travel and possess a valid license to drive an automobile.
- Project management including scoping projects, estimating costs, and creating schedule and budgets using management software such as excel, MS Project and Smartsheet.
- Experience with GIS software
- Experience with land acquisition.
- Knowledge of state level regulatory agencies and interest groups relevant to energy storage
- Knowledge of grid-scale batteries, renewable energy, energy markets, and electrical engineering a plus.