5 months ago
Our client is a world leading contractor in engineering, consulting and project management sector. They are looking for an experienced engineer to lead their I&C team. The ideal candidate would be someone who has a significant level of design ability and with extensive experience working in power plant systems.
- Responsible for detailed design, basic engineering and conceptual engineering;
- Extensive knowledge of design codes and the knowledge to establish design criteria;
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with client discipline contacts throughout the project;
- Cooperate with other engineers and discipline groups to effect in time the delivery of products;
- Develop and improve company’s standards and design methods.
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical engineering or equivalent qualification;
- 10+ years’ experience in Thermal Power Plants, Combined Cycle Power Plants or Cogeneration Plants engineering;
- Familiar with computer skills including databases, spreadsheets and word processing packages;
- Experience of a team leader, could lead, train and mentor less experienced designers and drafters;
- High level in English and Mandarin, fluent in both spoken and written.
- Ability to provide expert advice and support to the Engineering Manager;
- Good presentation skills and good team management skill;
- Knowledge of EHS regulations.