Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 year ago
Lead Electrical Design Engineer opportunity with a European developer, constructor and operator of large scale Wind and Solar PV Plants. To find out more, please apply below.
- Perform technical feasibility assessment of onshore wind farms and solar PV Plants.
- Design all aspects of Wind and Solar PV projects: Resource Assessment, Layout tradeoff, Wind turbine technical assessment, Civil works: platforms, foundations, access roads, Electrical infrastructures: internal electrical lines, MV/HV OL and UL and MV/HV Substations, and RBDA and expropriation.
- Elaborate all technical documentation provided in the frame of the Administrative Authorization and Municipal license.
- Liaise with external consultants supporting the project design and technical due diligences.
- Elaborate technical drawings with the details of the land affected for the land lease contracts.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering MSc.
- At least 5 years professional experience in Wind Farms and PV Plants design.
- Experience in preparation of administrative and executive projects for wind farms and photovoltaic plants.
- Experience in preparation of technical documentation for grid access and connection requests.
- Advance knowledge of WindPro, PVsyst, Civil 3D, Autocad.
- Languages: Spanish and English