7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Investment Analyst to join a renewable energy fund in their London office.
The candidate will have sophisticated understanding of financial modelling and due diligence, as they will be providing essential support to the senior investment team throughout the transaction execution process.
- Assisting the valuation process of consolidated funds with review of existing models
- In-depth examination of the investment portfolio to identify savings and other value enhancements such as refinancing
- Providing relevant due diligence support throughout the transaction process
- Compiling research on competitor investment and the market as a whole
- Preparing presentations to be delivered to the senior investment team
- At least 1 years' PQE (preferably in the renewable energy or infrastructure markets)
- A Bachelors' qualification in economics, accounting or other relevant discipline
- Proficient understanding of financial modelling techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent academic record
- Commercial mindset with developed understanding of investment climate
If this opportunity interests you, please submit your CV for immediate review to firstname.lastname@example.org