Competitive Salary (DOE)
8 months ago
Opportunity for an Accounting Associate join a Renewable Energy Company with a 1.3GW portfolio of solar PV projects in Spain and Latam.
- Collect all sales and purchase invoices, code them and seek authorization from the relevant area manager
- Manage multiple bank accounts, downloading bank statements and proof of payment when needed
- Manage internal control files
- Provide monthly supporting documentation to the local accounting teams so that they can draft the month end package
- Interact with Asset Manager and operations team
- Perform preliminary reviews of the month end pack of all companies
- Support in the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Support financing team on project financing
- Support in group audits and Due Diligence processes
- Ad Hoc admin duties when required
- Up to 3 years of relevant experience, ideally within the Renewable Energy sector.
- Relevant degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and Spanish