Competitive Salary (DOE)
8 months ago
Our client a leading Renewable Energy Business are looking for a Dutch speaking Investment Associate & Manager.
- This role’s primary focus will be on supporting or leading on origination, due diligence, valuation modelling and project financing for investments across Renewables.
- Integral part of the Investment Team on all project matters relating to the investment, financing and financial performance
- Support the team members on identification of projects and assessment of opportunities across the target markets
- Work with the team to negotiate final deal terms with vendor / JV partner and project financiers
- Support the preparation of investment cases to be brought to management committee; the Fund’s Investment Advisory Committee & the Board of the General Partnership (Fund)
- Minimum five years’ experience of analysing renewable project assets
- Transaction experience
- Experience in due diligence and/or negotiating key drivers of renewable project valuation
Skills / Qualifications
- Strong competency in financial modelling;
- Good project and stakeholder management skills using both written and oral communication skills;
- Minimum honours degree qualification
- Computer literacy