Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 month ago
Our Client a leading Renewable Energy & Infrastructure Investment Manager are looking for an investment professional with Renewable Experience to join their team in Oxford.
- Origination – assist in investment origination activities, including researching new geographies, monitoring market activity.
- Project screening
- Financial modelling
- Due diligence
- Interest in renewable energy, energy markets, climate change, finance, investing, financial analysis
- Prior experience in a professional environment (accountancy, law, consultancy, banking, energy, project development, fund etc)
- Preferably prior experience in renewable energy, energy, or wider infrastructure
- Capable and experienced financial modeller
- Well organised, good attention to detail, effective communicator, reliable, honest/act with integrity, versatile, curious and keen to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s Degree