25 days ago
I'm currently partnering with a global integrated renewables developer that specialises in the development, financing, EPC, O&M as well as asset management of solar power plants. With European origins my client has a portfolio that surpasses 1GWp worldwide and conducts business with over 50 countries globally.
They're currently seeking an Investment Analyst in Malaysia who will provide critical analysis and investment support across our markets in the APAC region, as they grow their renewable energy portfolio.
- Contribute to due diligence, investment proposals, develop financial models, contribute to internal review and approval processes.
- Contribute to portfolio management of investments.
- Conduct market analysis and research based on a solid understanding of power market dynamics in emerging markets in Asia.
- Extensive experience in financial modelling and financial analysis to ensure commercial project economics.
- Ability to draft investment review documentation such as proposals to the Investment committee including clear and comprehensive analysis of investment and performance metrics.
- Experience in building the investment case for utility scale projects, including technical, financial and other aspects.
- Ideally 3-5 years experience and exposure to infrastructure or renewable energy projects is desirable