Up to €80,000 + bonus
2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a world leading energy technology business working as a digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency. They drive digital transformation by integrating process and energy technologies, endpoint to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centres, infrastructure and industries.
As an International Climate Sales Manager within the Energy and Sustainability Services division you will be a part of the International Sales Team, selling to both large and multinational organizations headquartered in EMEA.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of customer needs specifically around sustainability & climate related topics such as:
- Net Zero and associated key drivers for corporates.
- Sustainability & climate related strategy (journey from aspiring to leader)
- Familiar with various ESG, energy & sustainability reporting standards and frameworks
- Ideally have a background in energy and associated decarbonization solutions across all scope 1, 2 & 3.
- Have a consultative sales approach. You will recognize and articulate appropriate approaches to address the client needs.
- Strong focus on business development to generate business leads and develop opportunities within the UK&I region.
- Collaborate with multiple sales teams, delivery teams, and multi-national marketing teams in order to execute and orchestrate customer solutions.
- We are looking for an ambitious and driven candidate with a proven sales track record in consultancy, developing new opportunities and delivering new business.
- Previous experiences in consultative selling and services industry (sustainability, renewables and/or energy strategy) are advantageous.
- Strong proven track record of being developing accounts to grow and expand business opportunities.
- Nurturing experience, demonstrating a track record of consistently achieving sales targets in a high pressure environment.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Any additional language is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office environment, CRM systems (salesforce.com or equivalent).
- Personal qualities such as: self-driven, autonomous, influential, perseverant, reliable, direct, curious and creative.