Competitive Salary (DOE)
7 months ago
A global corporation in the Energy sector is looking for HR/ Office Manager. The role will be based in Sydney and you will report to the Manager of the company.
- Lead internal hiring process in conjunction with HQ approval process.
- Conducts recruitment efforts; new employee orientation; monitors career-path program.
- Be acquainted with various employment types and deal with employee’s situation if any (e.g. full-time, half-time, casual worker, annual leaves)
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment and other HR related.
- Administer various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel.
- develop and implement employee handbook and personnel policies and procedure in conjunction with senior management and HQ in South Korea.
- Recommends new approaches for policies and procedures mentioned above for continual improvements in efficiency of the company.
- recommend solutions and recommendations for good organizational culture and implement.
- In charge of employee benefits administration
Office related (support from casual worker):
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative and office activities.
- Responsible for management of the building incl. tenants issues etc.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access card and back-up to security cards etc)
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Responsible for arranging internal moves.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment etc. for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies budgetary restrictions.
- Create healthy and safe office environment in line with WHS regulations and compliance.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2-3 years of experience combined human resource and office management experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of federal and state employment regulations
- Excellent level of English and Korean communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proficient computer skills incl. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- A self-driven and ability to work independently.
- A team player with proactive approach with strong work ethic
- Outstanding organisational skills & focused on accuracy, attention to detail.
- Ability to manage pressure in a fast-paced working environment.