City of London
11 days ago
Our Client a leading Renewables Fund in London are looking for a Head of Valuations to join their growing business and lead the team. Salary £100-160k + bonus + shares
This role will work with the C-level Executives to identify, solve and structure some of the most critical strategic issues across the financial and economic structure.
Purpose of the position:
· Take ownership for corporate finance and business analytics including valuation, modelling, and business analysis, to improve our strategic planning and decision making
· Manage a strong team of Modellers
· Corporate Finance Strategy and Business Analysis
· Analyses and monitors financial plan for the funds and principal investment activity.
· Ensures appropriate guidance, challenge and advice is provided to the CEO and CFO,
· Utilises analysis to evaluate business decisions,
· Leads the long term business plan.
· Owns the Integrated Corporate Long Term Strategic Financial Model.
· Oversight of financial modelling
· Runs the Overall Company valuation process (in collaboration with Investment Teams)
· Expert knowledge in Valuation methodologies,
· Supports the Investment Committee process, advising on all financial analysis and providing final sign off
· Coaches and supports team members
· Senior Finance professional with 10 years+ experience, and expertise in roles in corporate finance, valuation or financing of energy or infrastructure projects
· Exceptional financial modelling and MS Excel skills.
· Renewable energy project finance modelling experience is valued
· Strong interpersonal skills
· A keen and demonstrable interest in Renewable Energy
· Ability to negotiate, influence