€75,000 - €85,000 plus benefits and bonus
about 3 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company represents a leading international developer of low carbon energy projects. With operations in Africa and Europe, they now seek a senior individual to lead development activity within the French marketplace.
The role is varied in its nature and will include working on a range of renewable energy projects. Your responsibility will include:
- Screening the market and identifying project / managing a pipeline of opportunities - mainly focused on development stage and ready to build.
- Regular presence at national and regional conferences, meetings and other such events
- Establishing, renewing and maintaining contacts to decision-makers (CEO, owners, directors) with local, regional and national developers
- Conceptualizing and shaping deal structures for the benefit of the company and partners from concept to implementation
- Proposing potential deals for further engagement by the company and it’s partners
- Supporting deal-making and active value creation contributing significantly to the company growth strategy in France.
- Understand and be integrated with local policy.
- Further enhance the company reputation in France, support team-building across the renewable energy and energy services business
- Frequent travelling within/outside France with base in the South (Toulouse)
- Extensive experience in renewable energy project development in France in having either worked on behalf of a Utility, IPP or national Developer.
- M&A, project sourcing, project acquisition experience
- Solid and excellent understanding of onshore wind and solar development cycle, challenges and best practice.
- Excellent contacts and network with French developers, banks, suppliers, investors, associations, lobby groups.
- High reputation in the field
- Track record of shaping, negotiating and implementing development partnerships and portfolio acquisitions with local developers, investors, suppliers
- Excellent grasp of current regulation in France (permits, PPA, grid connection) and upcoming auctions, commercial acumen combined with technical ease
- Outgoing, open personality combined with structure, persuasiveness and out-of-the-box thinking
- Fluent English, Fluent French.