£60,000 - £80,000
about 1 month ago
A brilliant opportunity to lead project delivery for a well-funded Energy Storage Developer. The company has a large pipeline to deliver and the expertise to ensure future projects. This is a great opportunity to lead project delivery in one of the leaders in Energy Storage.
London based Energy Storage developer with a huge amount of capital backing with a mixture of Energy and Financial expertise.
- The successful candidate will play a leading role and be responsible for leading delivery of all energy storage and gas peaker projects.
- Requires a deep understanding and ability to tackle technical and non-technical challenges of portfolio/project management. These include engineering performance, technical integration, performance, cost, timing and supply-chain.
- Project Management of a portfolio of energy storage projects, from prospecting through to operations, ensuring safe delivery to specification, on time & on budget to meet company goals.
- Responsibility for creation of processes including - project plans, budgets and risk logs.
- Responsible for defining objectives and deliverables and ensuring delivery ensuring governance and risk mitigation.
- The candidate must report on progress
- The candidate will be responsible for arranging and attending regular meetings with clients and subcontractors, as well as managing performance
- A strong background in either project engineering or project management.
- Excellent project and process management skills
- Educated to degree level,
- Advanced Project Management qualification preferred (e.g. PRINCE2, APM)
- Experience and understand of working with, DNO / TSO, or the wider electricity market
- Experience of successfully delivering Gas Peakers, energy storage and/or renewable technologies
- Appreciation of health and safety of HV electrical equipment and assets
- Highly organised
- Great attention to detail