Very Competitive Basic Salary+ Benefits + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Head of Industrial Energy Efficiency – UK
London, North West OR South West
Very competitive Salary + Benefits
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading, global technical advisory to seek a UK Team Lead- for the energy services division of the business. The business provides everything from business & technical consultancy, compliance, strategy and certification – all related to the field of industrial energy efficiency, working with some of the biggest companies worldwide.
- Managing a small team of technical consultants (of varying experience) assisting with the overall design & delivery of energy efficiency projects.
- Typical project focus will cover, but not limited to;
- Energy Audits
- Energy Management Systems (iso50001)
- Energy use in buildings - BMS, Boilers, HVAC, Lighting, Boilers & Drives
- Energy use in industrial systems - Refrigeration, Compressed air, boilers & steam systems.
- Compliance implementation - CCA, ESOS, EUETS, IPC permits, CHPQA etc.
- Ensure all Consultants are utilised optimally, in line with their individual specialisms.
- As well as team management, this individual will also remain a technical contributor to the business – work winning and delivering projects synonymously.
- The breakdown of role responsibilities would have a 3 way split- across team lead, business development and billable work delivery.
- Promote, monitor and ensure the teams work meets the required standards and follows best practice guideline
- Lead project delivery, as required
- Preparing reports and presentations for clients covering methodology, findings and recommendations
- Graduate degree in process, energy or environmental engineering, sustainability or related discipline
- Previous experience of operating as a Senior Consultant/Consultant
- 5-10 years’ years of experience developing and managing projects, with solid knowledge and experience of energy efficiency
- Experience in developing and delivering technical presentations
- Demonstrated ability to manage clients, staff, and tasks to quality, budget, and deadline targets.
- Good understanding of the commercial basis for projects