Flexible Salary (Depending on relevance of experience)
17 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be partnered with a prominent energy engineering consultancy at the forefront of sustainable energy innovation.
The business boast of an impressive portfolio of district heating & energy centre deliverables, with a huge wealth of projects supplied in the past 8 years, covering both private & public sector Clients. In this success, the business is growing & require a seasoned, technically astute (new) Head of Engineering Services to lead the established technical team.
- Managing a team of engineers and professional associates
- Managing the surveying process on projects, collecting relevant information and formulating templates
- Production of feasibility studies looking at a range of renewable energy technologies and application
- Production of client and sub-contractor specifications
- Providing target cost plans for operational procurement
- Ownership of BIM Policy, Training Plan, and production of BIM Execution plans
- Management and production of M&E designs utilising CAD and Revit
- Analysis of contractor’s system designs prior to commencement of works
- Assisting during client meetings on technical aspects of project
- Advising and supporting with technical issues post installation
- Management of acceptance testing and analysis of system performance post completion
- Development of professional associates/consultant and new product offerings
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree (or equivalent) educated in Engineering or Energy discipline
- Experience using/interpreting AutoCAD drawings, Design Packages & 3D Drawings.
- Knowledge & experience when it comes to physical application of engineering processes in real-life situations/projects.
- Experience of District Heating, Building Services, Mechanical Engineering, system design and renewable energy technology
- A drive & interest in sustainability/energy efficiency (nice to have)