about 2 years ago
Excellent opportunity for a Solar PV Project Development Manager to manage all pre-construction activities related to greenfield development until RtB status. The position can be based in Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary or the Czech Republic.
- Research regarding potential PV farm plots and grid connection possibilities
- Continuous contact with landlords interested in land lease contracts
- Negotiation and conclusion of land lease contracts
- Preparation of various applications, documents etc. regarding PV project development (environmental, grid connection, building permit and other necessary permits etc.)
- Supervision of administrative procedures in connection with the projects
- Close cooperation with public administration & grid operator company officials
- Preparation of all current project documentation, reports etc.
- Consideration of processes and standards with the other departments, especially power plant construction and plant planning
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related technical program
- Minimum of 5 years of solar development experience
- Knowledge of the energy field with an emphasis on renewable energy, including solar photovoltaic technologies, regulatory policies and markets, solar photovoltaic technologies and plant design
- Knowledge and experience with all aspects of project development
- Excellent solution-seeking, teamwork, and communication skills
- Ability in organization and coordination of multidisciplined teams of outside consultants
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Driver’s license and ability to travel is a must
- High degree of self-responsibility, entrepreneurial understanding and flexibility
- Fluent spoken and written business English; ideally, also fluent in German and another eastern European Language.
- You are able to think in terms of business administration and have a basic legal understanding and ideally have basic knowledge of current software such as ArcGIS