almost 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a graduate to join one of the most respected energy consultancies in the UK as a Technical Energy Consultant.
They are committed to helping the government achieve its ‘net zero’ target by 2050
Through helping their members produce Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs), Display Energy Certificates (DECs), Green Deal Advice Reports (GDARs) and Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) audits for buildings across the UK.
- Proactively offer a high level and consistent front-line support to our members through the provision of excellent technical support, including telephone, written, and face to face communications
- Guarantee products and services are understood by stakeholders
- Assist with auditing and promoting best practice for our members
- Fostering and generating opportunities for revenue including aiding with marketing, training and software.
- Liaising and co-operating with other support teams within the business
- Promote energy efficiency standards for buildings
- Assist with training and events
- Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Management, Sustainability (or equivalent)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Great Written Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Experience with Energy Assessments or EPC’s and the Energy Assessment Industry (desirable)
- Interest in renewable energies or sustainable homes
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to.
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.