6 months ago
Excellent opportunity for a bright graduate (ideally engineering or similar) interested in pursuing a career in the renewable energy investment sector.
We are partnered with a leading investor who manage an extensive asset portfolio of solar, storage, wind, bioenergy and reserve power projects.
They have been growing the asset management division over the last couple of months and are now seeking a Graduate Portfolio Analyst who can support the existing team.
The ideal candidate will be a new graduate from a Russell Group / Tier 1 university, with a technical or engineering degree.
The Commercial Portfolio team focus on the day to day management of the assets which include contactual compliance, contract review and third party perfomance analysis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Commercial management of key contracts including Power Purchase Agreements, insurance, O&M contracts
- Overseeing site operations manager and contractors (dispute resolution, escalating issues on project sites etc)
- Target key areas of improvement to ensure maximum availability of assets
- Liaison with debt funding providers and agreeing distributions of surplus cash as required
- On occasion the job holder may be asked to provide due diligence support in relation to the evaluation of new renewables opportunities (to investment team)
- Managing compliance with conditions of planning consent and environmental permissions
- Managing compliance with leases
- Ensuring contractor compliance and monitoring their performance
- Receiving and reviewing monthly O&M reports
- Managing compliance with insurance policies Managing compliance with other contracts and, where needed, action contractual rights (e.g. warranty claims)