REMOTE/Flexible Working: Up to £95,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Company Shares
11 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be partnered with a leading & well-regarded innovator in the energy field to identify a new commercially & technically astute, product leader.
As the business continues to strive & diversify its energy solution portfolio in prominent areas such as eMobility, virtual power plants, battery storage & smart metering, this new requirement for a Global Product Manager has arisen.
This position would suit a technology evangelist, with a passion for sustainability & renewable energy, who’s ready to transition into a challenging but rewarding work environment.
- Stakeholder engagement - working alongside digital, vendor & technology stakeholders, implementing & advising on key programs designed to enable architecture investments, while maintaining guidelines/blueprints.
- Strategy - Strategising ongoing IT/Digital projects, in line with wider business growth areas (Electric Vehicles, Smart Meters, Battery Storage, IOT, SaaS, Solar).
- Stakeholders - working with DNO's to identify business opportunities & building bespoke solutions from the businesses broad product suite.
- Product Lifecycle & Development Roadmapping - working collaboratively & cohesively with all the relevant teams & stakeholders involved (internally/externally)
- Creativity - taking ownership of innovative solutions that can accelerate Customer & Colleague experience.
- Full product lifecycle experience.
- Degree educated, ideally in relatable field - Engineering discipline a preference
- Energy Market knowledge & understanding of DNO's or TSO's