City of London
about 1 month ago
Location: London, Hybrid
TGRC is working with on an exciting opportunity for a GIS Technician to join a leading Solar PV Developer. Specialising in the development of large-scale, grid-connected solar farms you would be instrumental in their growth within the UK market.
The GIS Technician will manage the ongoing GIS for a portfolio of Renewable Energy projects.
To succeed in this role:
· Use of ArcGIS software to provide accurate mapping information relative to the development of solar projects
· Support Land Management in the implementation acquisition and control plans with regard to the development, design and construction of renewable energy projects
· Relevant GIS degree is desirable
· Proficient in the use of GIS and surveying software
· Proficient in digital processing and manipulation of survey data, LiDAR data, UAV data and preparation and presentation of AutoCAD drawings
· Excellent communications skills
· Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite