26 days ago
**Please ensure all CVs are sent in ENGLISH**
Our Client a leading Renewables fund is looking for a Finance Manager to come onboard and join their growing Rome office. Salary 50-65k EURO + 30% bonus.
• Implement finance functions and reporting processes
• Management of the external bookkeeper
• Balance sheet and P&L reconciliations.
• Review of the year end statutory accounts
• Manage the auditors query on Fund and SPV audits.
• Manage the local bank accounts administration.
• Preparation of sales invoices / approval of purchase invoices.
• Review of prepayments/accruals schedules.
• Responsible for the operational coordination of the quarterly operational and financial report.
• Review VAT return and supporting backup.
• Support the Asset management team on ad hoc projects as necessary and appropriate.
• Responsible for quarterly variance analysis
• Full responsibility of debt reporting
• Fund reporting
• Team player
• Strong numerical, analytical and communication skills
• Knowledge of accounting standards i.e. Italian GAAP / IFRS