3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Director to join a subsidiary of a leading regional asset owner and developer. The role sits within a clean energy/waste-to-energy business and where the successful candidate will be leading the strategic management of its business financing and planning function. This would ideally suit a corporate finance specialist with renewables' experience.
- Working with the strategic leadership team and board of directors to share the finance and business plan including short and long-term (5-year) planning
- Implement strong accountability and performance management structure throughout
- Represent the company in liaisons with key stakeholders such as customers, suppliers and third-party investors
- To contribute professional accounting advice to ensure all commercial models and planning are up to standard.
- Manage key company contracts
- Lead on project accounting and financial modelling for all new projects
- Liaise with auditors on quarterly basis
- Undertake company secretarial and ad hoc duties where necessary
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Must be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Proficient understanding of basic Microsoft Office software
- Financial Modelling and project accounting skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience working in the waste-to-energy sector is desirable but not essential