The Green Recruitment Company are supporting an International IPP, HQ in France with multiple technology projects across the lifecycle. As the company grows, the are seeking a Project Finance Analyst, responsible for financing and sales of solar and wind projects. Furthermore, you will support development teams to guarantee the bankability of the project.
This role is ideal for candidates who have completed an internship within a project finance function, ideally with renewable energy experience, who are looking for a full time employment in Paris.
• You create and update the project schedule in conjunction with other services;
• You ensure the successful completion of the stages of the project on time in order to respect the various project deadlines and ensure its completion in accordance with the schedule;
• You report schedule changes and identified project risks to management.
Coordination of transactions
• You lead negotiations of the terms and conditions of indicative and firm offers;
• You coordinate the transaction with the various external (banks, investors, auditors) and internal partners: supervision of due diligence, support of the financial partner up to the credit committee;
• You support the legal department in the negotiation of the credit contract and/or the sales contract;
• You create, ensure the validity of hypotheses and regularly update the financial models of the projects for which you are responsible.
Bank & investor relations
• You are in regular contact with banks and investors, particularly during conferences, events and trade shows in the sector, in order to create and/or maintain our relationship with these players.
• You provide support to the development team for tax and financial issues;
• You write the financial parts of the authorization files.
• Master in Finance, Business School or Engineering School with Economics and/or Energy Markets course;
• Knowledge of project financing desirable;
• Fluent English and French essential, mastery of a third language would be a plus;
• Excellent command of Excel required, knowledge of VBA would be a plus;