12 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are assisting a leading energy consultancy with a proven track record of helping clients improve their energy efficiency, cut costs and manage energy projects. They work within pan-European I&C sectors helping multi-site retails to manage their utility projects. They are looking for an Energy Analyst to work within Procurement and Risk Department providing analytical input to number of ongoing projects. Energy Analyst will be responsible for service delivery to an individual customer of number of customers.
- Responding to inbound support requests from customers, ensuring that they are notified we are dealing with their issue and keeping them updated as it is resolved
- Maintaining relationship with suppliers
- Production of procurement reports for our customers
- Provide cost analysis of markets
- Undertaking internal analytics on non-commodity pricing components for countries
- Producing utility budgets for customers based on consumption, contract rates historic billing and other available data.
- Tender analysis of fixed and flexible contracts in the UK
- Contributing to the market intelligence reports
- Writing market commentaries
- Budget Analysis and Reporting
- Development of reports for Senior management board.
- Conducting aspects of energy trading
- Maintenance and housekeeping of risk management strategies
- Assisting the development of enhanced product innovations
- Liaising with key customer contacts
- Other duties in accordance with Senior Management/ Director requests
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Educated to Academic degree
- Analyst and Project Coordination/Support skill-sets.
- Background in analysis or working with data
- Have excellent communication skills for dealing with customers, contractors, other team members and other team members.
- Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and computer literate
- Collaborate with a high degree of professionalism with colleagues and clients from different cultures and countries
- Attention to details
- Have an aptitude for management, as much of the role involves working with or demanding response of other parties in order to deliver a good service, as well as potentially managing staff directly
- Have a strong mathematical and analytical skill-set for reporting.