Up to €55,000 + bonus
3 months ago
The Energy and Sustainability Services division of this client is the largest and fastest growing energy and sustainability business in the world, providing leading software and services proposition in the global marketplace. We are looking for ambitious individuals that can help to transform the industry and lead our customers to a world of new opportunity.
As an Energy Optimisation Consultant (f/m/d) within the Energy and Sustainability Services division you will be part of a global team and will analyse Industrial & Commercial clients‘ energy portfolio and data for savings opportunities through cost recovery and cost reduction. In this position, your mission is to conduct detailed market research to examine and identify cost recovery and cost reduction opportunities on the European energy markets (including UK).
- In this position, you will be an "expert" on optimisation opportunities in the European energy sector (mainly non-commodities).
- You will collect, review, and analyse clients’ energy data and match it with internal market intelligence to identify opportunities for cost recovery and reduction.
- Further, you will prepare and present targeted opportunity reports for national and international clients, explaining savings recommendations and detailing the steps required for implementation.
- The ideal candidate has completed a bachelor’s degree or higher within the field of electrical engineering or has an equivalent degree.
- You have already gained successful experiences in energy markets and B2B services / consultancy in the energy management industry to industrial and/or commercial clients.
- Previous professional experiences and knowledge from working within the energy, sustainability or environmental industry are advantageous.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills, a strong analytical mind, and the ability to present analysis confidently to clients.
- You have strong organisational skills to meet work commitments and commercial revenue targets and the ability to be persuasive with clients, energy companies etc, to turn savings opportunities/pipeline into revenue.
- You speak fluent German & English with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Any additional language is an asset.