£45,000 + 15% Bonus + Car Allowance
6 months ago
An opportunity to join one of the largest Energy Supplier’s in Europe within their highly successful and well-organized Energy Management Team. As part of the role you will travel to industrial customer sites throughout the UK and spend most your time on sites, engaging with customers. You would take ownership on high-value energy projects and deploy energy-saving changes. The Energy Manager should have experience in managing projects, conducting energy audits and Energy Management Partnership contracts from design to implementation.
- Recording the output from an audit to build a customer proposal and price that is then distributed to the customer.
- Study and report energy consumption data and identify/implement energy saving opportunities
- Uses site data to remotely monitor and report on the comparative ongoing success of agreed ECMs
- Lead in designing the future of the Energy Solutions area by identifying new business growth opportunities that lead to an increased commercial return
- Build long lasting customer relationships, influencing at board level
- Site experience in Energy Management
- Mechanical or Electrical industry recognized qualifications
- Must hold a driver’s license to travel throughout UK customer sites
- History of delivering energy projects and achieving energy savings
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels, even up to board level
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.