over 1 year ago
We are recruiting for an Energy Efficiency Specialist to both lead and assist in various low carbon consultancy projects. Principally, the position will concentrate on the distribution of energy audits for SMEs throughout the North East LEP area, although there will be an opening to become engaged in various dispersed energy projects across the UK.
- Provide detailed energy surveys/audits of SMEs, pinpointing prospects for financial and Carbon emission savings through energy efficiency processes, on-site renewable energy generation and best practice.
- Find prospects to utilize logging equipment
- Offer guidance to SMEs
- Enable the completion of needed funding paperwork with the assistance from the project coordinator
- Provide energy audits on a consultancy basis for industrial buildings
- Undertake a range of technical and strategic low carbon consultancy developments.
- Carry out desktop-based surveys and undertake site visits
- Assist in the management and provision of projects, involving subcontractors during field trials
- Participate with clients from both the private and public sector
- Produce work individually and as part of a team
- Take ownership for guaranteeing the accuracy of proposals and reports.
- Abide By policies and procedures
- Assist other members of the team with technical projects
- Degree educated in related discipline (essential) - e.g Mechanical Engineering
- Industry experience (essential) - 1/2 years
- Computer literate – e.g. excel and word (essential)
- Delivering EPCs, ESOS, DECs or similar certified building energy assessment