Up to £35,000 + Benefits
3 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be partnered with an Energy Consultancy, targeted at finding & engaging a brand new Energy Analyst for the business.
A great opportunity to embed yourself into a highly regarded organisation in a business critical role for the company's wider operations.
- Audit data and prepare reports for energy saving performance contracts within the public sector.
- Attend meetings with clients and contractors nationally to review quarterly and annual reconciliations.
- Assist with on-going queries on data and project performance issues.
- Assist with development of spreadsheets and reporting procedures.
- Work within a dedicated M&V team responsible for monitoring energy usage across the UK and Ireland
- Energy management and or energy monitoring of a range of building types knowledge of utility bill structures and formats, familiarity with concepts of CHP, boilers and general knowledge of BMS/building services.
- Highly competent in use and working with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, VBA familiarity a bonus.
- Familiarity with IPMVP would be useful
- A keen eye for detail, comfortable working and manipulating large, complex data sets to the highest standards.
- Knowledge of energy billing and experienced in carbon accounting.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Understanding of energy reduction drivers and projects.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, working to deadlines and under pressure.
- Experienced interpreting and implementing the fine detail of contracts