City of London
about 1 month ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be exclusively partnered with an International cleantech business at a pivotal point of global expansion. The scale-up are transforming smart energy technology, to make energy systems more flexible and more sustainable.
With grid balancing - a crucial element to the decarbonization strategy of Energy Businesses, Utilities, TSO’s, & DSO’s - this business is in a fantastic position, offering a product suite of solutions to some already fantastic, global partners.
As the business ramps up its expansion, they are searching for a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about transforming the energy sector.
You will be working alongside the existing team of software engineers, product managers, & designers on their primary product – a grid flexibility marketplace, allowing the better and more effective integration of renewable assets (Battery Storage, Wind, Solar etc.) onto the grid.
You’ll be responsible for writing and reviewing code, as well as making improvements and developing new features in a cross-functional team environment.
· Over 3 years working experience as a DevOps Engineer or SRE
· At least one year of experience working with cloud infrastructure
· Experience with Terraform or similar
· Scripting experience using Python and Bash
· Understanding of containerised systems – ideally Docker
· You enjoy explaining technical concepts to others – both engineers and other stakeholders
· You enjoy working in a cross functional team environment
· Experience with relational databases – ideally PostgreSQL
· Familiar with the team’s wider tech stack, including Django, REST Framework, and Vue
· Committed to good coding practices and continuous improvement
· Passionate about cleantech and sustainable solutions