about 3 years ago
An international provider of complete Utility scale Solar Power systems are seeking a Design Engineer for their Sydney offices.
With over 200MWs of experience in Australia and internationally, this growing business provide their customers with cutting edge solar power solutions
With a huge pipeline of work in development, our client is seeking a well rounded Design Engineer who is able to demonstrate design experience on solar systems of 100KW and above
This position is specifically to work on utility scale solar projects in Australia and the business welcome candidates looking to make the step up from residential/commercial scale to utility scale projects
You will be given the relevant training from the company’s highly experienced in-house team and you will be rewarded for any successful achievements by being part of the company bonus scheme
- You will provide design support to utility scale solar, battery storage and grid stability systems projects
- You will provide practical assistance to the design team on utility scale solar system engineering designs from conceptual stage through to advanced detailed designs.
- You will ensure that compliance standards are met, guaranteeing PV system optimisation
- Work with the engineering team and other departments’ providing regular assistance for the wider business needs where necessary to guarantee customer needs are met
- As Design Engineer, you will have experience in the design of solar energy projects
- A Batchelors degree in a related engineering subject. Electrical Engineering or Renewable Energy Systems preferable
- Knowledge of either PVsyst or HelioScope is essential,
- You must be a well-informed professional who keeps up to date with the latest technological trends and you will be well versed in the very best industry practices.
- You must be an ambitious individual with an appetite to learn