Up to £80,000
about 1 year ago
We are delighted to be working with a respected energy consultancy who are looking to hire an experienced Data & Digital Transformation Senior Consultant, who will work with existing and new clients across the UK energy market in the developing of digital transformation strategies as well as the carrying out of organisational health checks, identifying gaps in data and improving your client’s business processes.
- Working with code bodies and other industry stakeholders in the design and supporting of largescale network projects.
- Chair meetings, write industry white papers, be a thought leader.
- Business Development
- Be on top of the utilities market, know who the main players, attend events, carry out research and marketing.
- You must have extensive knowledge of the UK gas or electricity industry and can hit the ground running.
- In depth knowledge of network operations.
- Experience in developing digital transformation strategies as well as data analysis.
- Writing white papers and consultations.
- Being a skilled communicator is an absolute must, you will be dealing with people daily both internally and externally, representing the brand.
Salary up to £80,000 with bonus & benefits, remote for the time being with the role split between home/London office moving forward.
For more information, don’t hesitate to get in contact to set up a chat!