Up to £70,000 + bonus
4 months ago
Be part of a global business that holds the leading position in demand response programs globally that is dedicated to developing innovative products and digital solutions as a Customer Success Manager.
The position will complement our Energy Markets, Sales and Operations teams to ensure clear and consistent customer communications for on-boarding, enrolment, and testing requirement as the primary point of contact for UK Demand Response and Flexibility customers for questions about; payments, performance and program rules.
The Customer Success Manager will act as a subject matter expert establishing relationships with clients to better understand their needs and future energy direction with a view to helping them strategically achieve or set goals - utilise the client’s solutions to both decarbonise and access new revenues from energy flexibility.
- Support Business Development/ Sales Teams at the end of the initial sales cycle to formalise offerings into proposals as needed
- Actively manage the customer portfolios to ensure contract renewals are negotiated and delivered in a timely manner
- Understand the customers’ needs and actively identify and propose additional products and services to meet their needs
- Act as the main driver for customers’ operational stakeholders to coordinate, consult and flawlessly execute products and services
- Manage the customer onboarding process and become the customer’s primary point of contact to work through all facets of product/service delivery
- Liaise closely with cross functional teams and other 3rd parties as appropriate to ensure successful and timely delivery and to ensure market leading customer experience
- Have a passion for great user and customer experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in customer sales, service, and management roles
- Able to demonstrate tangible successes and results at improving customer relationships and experience
- Be excited and motivated to transform the energy sector through innovative business solutions
- Strong Energy background. Knowledge of Demand Response Programmes as well as DER (distributed energy resources) CHP, P.V. back up generation etc.
- Experience with and familiar with contracts in the B2B energy space
- Familiar with common software types and customer relationship management tools, e.g. Salesforce