Top 3 Required Skills
1) Must have customer-facing experience (in person or phone): 2 years or more
2) Must have strong computer skills (Microsoft office, video conferencing, etc.)
3) Must be able to multi-task between activities and screens during customer interactions.
4) Experience working with the public where the customer experience is the main focus.
5) Must have STRONG interpersonal communication skills with customers, supervisors, peers.
High Level Project Overview:
Working as a part of the Customer Account Management team candidates will assist the company’s residential customers with basic to complex residential inquiries to include:
high bill inquiries
support/assistance to resolve customer inquiries
perform billing reconciliation through analysis
reconciliation to resolve the customer’s needs
provide detailed explanations/applications of electric rates to customers.
We are looking for someone with experience in customer service with a drive and desire to become an established member of the team and who wants to advance and succeed as a part of the Customer Account Management team for years to come. Expect this position to help you grow and advance as a part of a team and be able to work independently as needed.
Preferred Years of Experience:
o Minimum 2+ years of experience in an inbound call center environment
o It would be a plus to also have experience with utilities
o HS/GED Required
o Associate degree prefer, not required
o Bi-lingual is wonderful, but not required.