Competitive Salary (DOE)
5 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be working with a global scale-up who are devoted to researching and developing state-of-the-art electric vehicle charging solutions for homes, businesses, and cities.
They seek a Country Installations Manager to lead the expansion of their installation program throughout different countries.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and able to work autonomously, with excellent communication skills. They will be fluent in Dutch and English, and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Be responsible for the delivery of the installations and issues
- Create and develop the Installers Network based on SMEs
- Ensure that the Installers Network consistently provide industry-leading levels of quality and customer service, as well as maximising profitability on all projects
- Attend all strategic meetings and support the Product Owner in decision making
- Continually improve the Installers Network experience by analysing and developing their processes and systems around the needs and expectations of their customers
- Take ownership of project quality in all cases and ensure that any project issues are brought to a satisfactory conclusion for the Installers Network, customer, and the company
Required Skills & Qualifications
- +5 years of project management experience
- Experience opening new markets in Europe and leading teams
- Fluent in Dutch and English; Spanish and other languages are desirable
- Aptitude in communicating and building relationships with Installers, final customer and other stakeholders throughout the project cycle