£80,000 - £100,000
Commercial Portfolio Manager (PPAs)
8 months ago
Our client is a leading investment fund within the renewable energy and clean infrastructure space, looking to expand its team by recruiting a Commercial Portfolio Manager with a focus on PPAs. Your role will be vital in negotiating PPA agreements from the commercial side for pre-existing renewable assets and newly originated investment.
· Maintain the commercial aspects of asset portfolios.
· Manage and negotiate PPAs with external organizations.
· Conduct due diligence reports to support the execution of PPAs.
· Analyze and ensure portfolios are economically viable and serving investors best.
· Review operational reports regarding different classes of assets.
· Conduct and deliver ongoing financial reports to internal boards.
· Contribute to the strategy of the future planning of assets.
· Identify operational risks from a commercial point of view.
· Experience in portfolio management in the renewable and infrastructure sector.
· Previous experience in PPA negotiations.
· A keen decision maker with an understanding of the impact on portfolios.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Confident when liaising with internal and external stakeholders
· Excellent organizational skills and project management experience.
· Ability to work well in a team but also autonomously.
· Highly motivated and results driven.